[LRflex] Re: Canon FL lenses (SD14 with FD Mount)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:10:58 -0800 (PST)

Doug,
   that DOES look like an interesting option for straight forwardly using FD
Mount Lenses. Further, the price point for used SD14 bodies is pretty
affordable
- all things considered in my opinion. I think if I had to choose between
'hacking' up a lens to get it onto an EOS Digital Body and going the
SigmaCumLaude route, I know which I would prefer.
Besides- there really is something 'sweet' about what that Fovenon Sensor does.

R in Mi.

[---Insert Irony Here---]