[LRflex] Canadian visitors for Thanksgiving....!

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:09:02 -0800

Here's wishing all US friends on the list a very Happy Thanksgiving!
We have Canadian visitors flying through at this time and they seem to
have enjoyed their dinner.......

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/CanadiansHaveLanded.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/CanadianTroopsMarching.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/022_22ac_UM.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/curiouslook.html

Actually these were taken a week ago after 5pm, using a converted
CANON FL 55 1.2 lens on a Leica M7 and Kodacolor GOLD 200ASA scanned
at the local CVS drugstore.  I was shooting almost wide open for the
above scenes to experiment with 'bokeh'.

The venue is Vasona Lake and Park in Los Gatos, CA.  Pictures of the park:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/VasonaLake.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Leicaflex/vasonapark/vasonaparkview.html

C & C's welcome ;-D !

Once again, to those who celebrate......HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours!
Eric Chan