[LRflex] Re: Canada's birthday

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:16:12 -0700

Noel Yates wrote:

> >::Happy Birthday Canada::
>
>Fun in rural Canada looks like good fun... I particularly like the
>lovely young woman with the maple leaf hat and flag peeking out of
>the door and  the barbeque. We are planning a street party here in
>Woking, Surrey. By a quirk of fate we have chosen Bastille Day, 14
>July. I hope the rain holds off and we have as much fun as you did in
>Logan Lake.
>
>Lovely photos...

Thank you Noel, for your kind words... I had a lot of fun with that
set... taking about 40 shots, and actually using a dozen of them.

The young lady was in the door of an old school bus, now painted
white (from it's school bus yellow) and converted to a mobile command
post for the Logan Lake Search and Rescue Society.  Because of the
way the doors fold outwards as they open, I didn't see her until the
last moment... but the grab shot worked out OK. :-)

We shall keep fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you, hoping for good
weather for your Bastille Day, street party.  You realize, of course,
that we expect a full "report" of the goings on, to be posted here!!!! ;-)

Thanks for looking!