[LRFlex] Re: Buying Panasonic from US or EastAsia, need your help

  • From: "Steven Rosenthal" <steverose108@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:29:26 -0800

Hi Billie, if you want my help I can try to help you out, I live in
California USA which is consumer electronics paradise, it should not be
difficult to find a suitable unit, perhaps with dual voltage? I ship a ton
of packages monthly, one more won't matter. What is France, 220? 240?v and
50 Hz?
Steven