[LRflex] Re: But the bokeh is great!

  • From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:55:56 -0700

Thanks, Peter S. and Aram.  This seems to be a common experience for manual focus camera users.

To her credit, "S.," the young woman who took the "bokeh" picture pretty much figured it out after about 12 shots. Her last two images were usable as family snaps with some extra sharpening in post.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/L1000177.html>

S. is into photography and shoots a Nikon DSLR back home. She was very interested in my Leica, and said she really wanted one. I suspect she would be fine with a Leica after a little instruction and practice. So think good thoughts about her, she's one of us!

--Peter

Aram wrote:

  Auto focus malfunction. Ha.

Aram

On 8/19/2019 2:33 PM, Peter Klein wrote:

     Why handing your Leica M to a relative so you can get into a
family picture often isn't such a good idea.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/L1000180.jpg.html>

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: