[LRflex] Re: Burnin' Desire .. Part Two

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:45:39 -0700

Philippe wrote:

Very nice shots, but why are they in disguise?
Never saw either my father or my grandfather wearing helmets when we had this kind of ecobuage fire..

Was your grandfather a professional firefighter?

Did you get closer and get the heat ?

I had my grandson with me... and yes, at points we were close enough (about .5 meter for me, about 3 meters for Nathan) to be very warm.

I'd be curious to see some pixes taken in so hot an environment - Alice's fireplace is but a poor makeshift for experiment in extreme heat.
If you do, please post some.

A half meter was about as hot an environment as we got ... the first and second shots were taken at that range.

Keep shooting and sharing David, I like them all.

Thanks, Philippe!