[LRflex] Re: Buddy

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 23:23:39 -0700

Margie is saying "Ohhh, he's pretty", so she is hoping it is a permanent member of your family that we can visit next time we find ourselves around Logan Lake.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson
-----Original Message----- From: David Young
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 9:41 PM
To: LRflex
Subject: [LRflex] Buddy

All our animals are rescue animals... at present two cats, one dog.

But, in the recent days a stray has been coming around. He's obviously missing his home, for he is very friendly. On the other hand, he has been on his own for a while, for he's exceedingly thin, and starved for both food and attention. But very skittish.

He (she? Who knows?) has tentatively been named "Buddy", and he has the run of our garage, where we've put a warm bed, food and water. He is free to come and go, as he wishes... and at present he's liking the shelter from the rain.

He's wary of our two, and they of him ... but so far, no fights. If he sticks around, we'll try to integrate him with the others... after all, what's one more mouth to feed?

He's so skittish, he'd hard to shoot ... and this shot is not as clear as I'd like, as I had to shoot through a fine screen and a dirty window.

That being said, here's (potentially) the newest member of our family...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Buddy.html

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Archives are at: