[LRflex] Re: Bruises

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 18:49:24 -0700

Ouch but a great series. Again

Thanks, Andy. :-)

David.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2015, at 12:18 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning!

When I posted my "flying lessons" shot, the other day, Xavier said:

"I can almost see the bruises of the cowboy"

Well, Xavier, here are some real bruises...

Junior Steer Riding, is where the 12 to 14 year old's get their start. They
ride yearling steers and cows - which weigh just 400 to 500 kilos (roughly
900 to 1100 pounds).

Such animals are still tough to ride, especially for beginners; but are
normally not considered anywhere near as dangerous as the bulls.

Until one lands on you.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/DMC_5.html

If you wish to see the entire series of 7 shots, which show how it all came
about, look here:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/DMC_6.html (scroll down)

The young lad was badly shaken up, but despite his bruises, no bones were
broken, and he'll be fine.

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.

is active.