[LRflex] Re: Breaking rumor - Sigma

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:32:52 -0400

Hear Hear Doug.

Lenses are King.

Not to argue that Sensors are at all an Unimportant Variable, but I do think
Sensors have crossed into a place where The Lens being used is more
determinative than The Sensor in use behind it.

The PhotoSites have become So Small that, imo, the Lens and the Technique of
the Photographer are the primary determinants of whether the Potential of a
Sensor is Delivered.

R in Mi.

Sent From An iPad. :-)