[LRflex] Re: Boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:21:02 +0200

Hello Aram

Obviously the server I host the images on is capital sensitive for the names.

Here are the links
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/June14/DSCF4545_dev_3.jpg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/June14/DSCF4550_dev.jpg

#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:06:11 -0700

Error when I click the links.  Am I doing something wrong?

Aram

From : Xavier F.
BILLE