[LRflex] Re: Boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:10:01 -0700

G'Day Xavier!

You mention that the chap who runs " the shop Maison du Leica", claims to take
5000 exposures per year.  Does this seem high, to you?

I'd be willing to bet that this is not particularly high, for many on this
list.  For instance, I purchased my new Oly, E-M1 in November and now, at the
start of picture taking season, I am already at exposure 6558.  I expect to
pass 18,000 to 20,000 photos, by the time the year is up.

Am I unusual?

David.

is active.