[LRflex] Re: Bit the bullet

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:41:02 +0100

I am sure you will have tons of fun with it. And i hope you will share your
results with us soon ;-)
Congratulations !
You bet it is "selling like hot cakes" and it is for a reason....
I bought the D300s not long ago, but if I would have known of the coming of
this camera, I would have waited.
No regrets though, the cameras i have all are much much much better than i
am ! That includes my beloved R3 and my Nikon FE.
Axel