[LRflex] Re: Birds

  • From: "Ong PJ" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ongpj@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:28:01 +0000 (UTC)

Dear David,
I still trying to name the birds in each photo, guess this will be helpful.Or I
will ask my friends how to share individual link of each photo, then will be
easier.
the 1st bird is Purple Heron, a huge bird.Then white bird is Little Egret ;
follow by Black-Capped kingfisher (a rare bird in Malaysia, on migration here
); Savannah Nightjar ;Blue-tailed Bee eater (Migration bird ) ; white collared
kingfisher
sorry for inconvenience.........

     On Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:41 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Good morning, again!

I see our emails crossed "in the wind".

I like your work!  Especially the first, which appears to be a variation of the
Heron family.

So, I have a favour to ask...  when you post your images, is there a place you
can put a comment telling those of us who are not familiar with Malaysian
birds, what each one is called?

If there is, that would be greatly appreciated by myself and, I'm sure, others.

Keep up the good work!

David.

> previous mails provided the link, here I resend ....sorry...
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/92092858@N00/sets/72157651464614632/

is active.