[LRflex] Re: Bird ID

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:21:04 -0700

Phillippe:

Looks a lot like the Goldfinch (Washington State Official Birdie...) which begins to color up for Spring about this time of year.

But I must needs defer to The Birdman o Sacramento or another such expert.

Bob in Seattle

On Apr 29, 2008, at 23:29, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Does anyone know what this bird is called ?

http://tinyurl.com/48ra6p

I know the photo is out of focus, I just want a name as it lives in our garden in the country.
Thanks in anticipation
phx