[LRflex] Re: Billboards - Take Two and a half...

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:58:25 -0700

A quick note! :-) You know that's hard for me! ;-)

Both are fantastic. Both have everything one needs to draw families and new folks.

The hockey picture is perfect as we can see the puck! A must in this kind of sport.

And obviously the motor bikes on the lake is incredible as I've said before.

Well my friend I can only wish you the best with these also. Nice to have a keen young guy working with you. The committee? Well that's anybodies hopeful answer to a prayer that they listen to the young guy and the geat photog of Logan Lake! :-)

cheers,
ted
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>