[LRflex] Bighorns

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:34:40 -0700

Within a few kilometers of seeing the Elk (Wapiti); we saw, high on the rocks - overlooking the highway, a small family of Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep and the 400 Telyt was called into action.

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/RMBS.htm

Later, as we came into Kamloops, there were dozens of them, by the road (so much for the difficulties in finding wildlife!) ... but there was no chance to photograph them. Besides, this small family looked much more "regal", high on the hill.

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.

Thanks for looking.