[LRflex] Big Fresno Fair Grounds

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 09:41:52 -0700

On the way to Yosemite, we usually spend the night prior to our reservations
close by so we do not waste a full day of our reservations just traveling to
Yosemite.  The last two times we have stayed at the Big Fresno Fairgrounds.
In late April it is kind of a spooky place.  Not much happening.  They are
just starting to "wake up" from winter and a few work crews are about
cleaning and painting, but you pretty much have the place to yourselves and
can wander in the buildings looking for interesting things.  I hope you find
them interesting like I did.

Here is one to get you started:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sp11/fr/Big+Fresno+Fair-2938-Edit.jpg.html

The whole gallery consists of the 12 photos on this page.  The first 8 are
taken at the race track and the last 4 are in what I assume is the FFA
Livestock building.

Comments welcome.  Please view large if possible.  Sorry, I don't think any
in this series have Leica content other than they guy holding the camera in
a R buff. :-)

Aram