[LRflex] Re: Between Argelès and Collioure

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:09:20 -0400

I'm with George on this image.
It's a stunning seascape and one of the best I've encountered in awhile. There
is a painterly quality to the shore and a photographic clarity to the sea which
brings to the image a bridging of romantic notions of the seashore with the
reality of waves crashing endlessly upon the rocks.

Wonderful.

Richard Ward

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)