[LRflex] Re: Best R lenses?

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 22:03:55 +0100

Hi Neil,

By distortion I mean barrel distortion and thsat has nothing to do with
  positioning.
You might have an outstanding sample of the 28-70 but my experience is
in accordance with the measurements of Erwin Puts in his Leica lens
compendium.
I'm glad yours is okay mine was quit disappointing.

Best regards and happy new year.

Michiel Fokkema
Fokkema Fotografie
www.michielfokkema.com