[LRflex] Re: Best Mirrorless camera for Leica and other classic lenses

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 16:41:49 -0800

OF course you may suggest it.  Do you want to buy me one? I’d be glad to put it
through its paces and report back....

just joking of course.  Since I don’t have any M glass, I think if I were to go
mirrorless I would be thinking of the Sony or Fuji over the M.

The only problem I have with Sony is what someone on the LUG said.  They don’t
seem to stick to anything long enough to really develop it into a mature
technology that has a lasting base of users. They are always jumping on the
next band wagon, get a few good licks in, then move on.  No loyalty to their
base.  I guess they expect you to shift gears every few years to be on the
cutting edge of whatever new thing they have thought up happens to be.

Aram

De : "Dwight Brown " <freepistol@xxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :

Hello All,

Dwight here. I'm sorry if this is a tabu question, but I love my Leica cameras
(SL, Standard, IIf, M4-P) and I was wondering which of the digital cameras
available are best for adapting to classic lenses. I collect Leica, Nikon,
Canon, Hasselblad, .....

Thanks,

Dwight------