[LRflex] Re: Bastille day by the Marne River

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 20:31:36 +0200

You are right Philippe. One of the aimes of so many messages this morning was
to find out which setting in the Freelists.org portal is chewing up my <cr lf>.
Er, Carriage Return & Line Feed, that's sort of antik Geek talk, ahem. It seems
I have corrected, the setting was named "humanize". If this causes much trouble
to read most of the posts, I'll revert it, but who ever use a webmail such as
hotmail, yahoo, etc should benefit. Cheers, Citoyen !

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

 Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:22:31 +0200
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Bastille day by the Marne River

Is it just me or is everything mixed up in Xavier's message?Ph

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 14/07/2012 10:37
De : "Bille Xavier F. " <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Bastille day by the Marne River

 Good Day Flexers Well, Bastille Day, with a new President, very proud of
himself. He'd better be as the party shall be over soon. Here is a mark, I've
seen many in Paris inner city but I could not make any sense of it. And now
it's near my home. http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/holga/L1000753_dev.jpg Digilux
3 + Oly 25mm + home special filter + (bad ?) Taste under Silkypix V5 =
Lomolympus.Agreed, next images of that sort are probably better shared
somewhere else :) Alternate, my view of celebration of Bastille Day
:http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/holga/L1000751_dev.jpg
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons Alfort - France
Leica Digilux3