[LRflex] Re: Ban photography of farms in FL. can you believe this?

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:00:24 +0100

Hi George, Flexers,

What Florida decided brings up to my mind a special article of Chasseur
d'images about the rights of the photographer over the right of the land owner.

In fact, the photog sold a nice image that brought him big bucks. The land
owner sued him for non respect of the "right of the image" or a stupidity of
this type.

This is all a matter of ... money.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.