[LRflex] Re: Ball Head help

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:16:39 -0800

David,

I suggest that you consider a used, pan-tilt head, for example, the
Velbon PH-640 head (magnesium, 1 lb 6 oz) for sale at B&H for $65.00
USD. I'm confident there are others available in your neck of the woods.

Could make the tracking during those final, irreplaceable split-
seconds a bit simpler and the price seems right.

Or, better yet, a borrowed one? If I had one, I'd be happy to lend it
to you for your expedition.

See http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?
A=buyUsed&kw=used&Q=139205&O=productList

All the best,

Bill

On Feb 3, 2007, at 3:10 AM, <tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David,=20

You may try Markins,  quite solid and not so bulky.=20
http://www.markinsamerica.com/MA5/index.php

Best Regards=20
tt =20