[LRflex] Re: Bad news at Leica

  • From: "FLAVIO GORI" <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:15:30 +0100

hi linda,great to realize you also speak italian.
i also remember some months ago we began a talk about a tuscany reunion to
shoot pictures.
if you're still interested, what do you think for may 2009 ? i think it is
the one of the best time for a photo tour, if you like the spring colors (i
have to admit that i like all seasons color).

one long week end may be a good choice (for starting :-)

flavio