[LRflex] Re: Backache (revisited)

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 09:51:32 -0700

Well David for my money I'd go with this version, as the horse is obviously off
the ground and airborne.
It has the DAVID YOUNG Rodeo look without any fiddling. Certainly when you
confess your "cloning ability" isn't all that great. besides the hooves and
legs are nice and sharp with this cropping.

My gut feeling? Forget the cloning and original version. Go with the new
cropped one without question.

Well OK that's how I see it! :-)

cheers,
ted