[LRflex] Re: Backache (revisited)

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 08:46:54 -0700

Hi David,
I agree with you as in your explanation.

Cloning out the post is completely meaningless in relation to doing
something in changing the image of the "HEAD" as I said before. However, in
any event I'm closer to you in "PHOTOSHOP ABILITIES" and tend to just delete
the image or look for a cropping that still keeps the impact of the photo
captured.

George is quite correct regarding "cloning" and changing the meaning?
Certainly in a NEWS PHOTO! Or in selling products. Minor artsy fartsy things
in a so called "art photo?" I'd bet that's done far more than any of us
truly realize!

cheers,
ted