[LRFlex] Back to the sleepless head-scratching mode

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:10:13 -0500

Folks -

Well... I thought I had it.  But nooooooo......

When some of you have nothing better to do could you just point yer 20D at a blank wall, set the thing on aperture priority and shoot a series of snaps in 1 stop increments from wide open down to f/16 or so with a lens that stops down when you turn the aperture ring.

I'm getting a consistent arc, with the 5.6 & 8 shots being the most exposed and the 2.8 & 16 shots being darkest.

This is beginning to bug me...

Bob Palmieri