[LRflex] Back to birds...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 07:41:59 -0800

This shot is reminiscent of Doug's recent owl shot.... too much 'stuff'
in the way!

Still, I like this shot because the Groove Billed Ani is not an easy
bird to photograph.  Though easy to find, the Ani tends to stay well
away from people, and in thick bush.  Very hard to find, out in the
(relative) open.  I found this one on a fence, but only for about 6 seconds!

Taken in January, in Costa Rica, using the LeiCanon 20D w/80~200 Vario +
2x converter. Hand held.

Comments appreciated... criticism grudgingly accepted, as always.

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt and then click on Featured Photo, on the left.

Thanks for reading.

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.