[LRflex] Re: Back on Pender Island

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:48:38 +0200

Nice photos Howard - I'm a bit jealous as our lawn is nearly dry due
to a severe draught that has affected the country since the early
Spring.
Do you collect the flowers to make tea? Alice's mother does.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/album368/FF-Friday+Tea+Flowers-1160322-2.jpg.html

Amitiés
Ph