[LRflex] Re: Back Porch Band

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:59:05 -0500

Thanks so much. I'm really excited about the performance of the 90mm
macro. It is kind of bulky but so far I'm wowed by the results for an AF
lens; heck, for any lens of that length.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:15 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another nice series, Sonny!

I think I like the fellow in the brown fedora, playing slide guitar the
best.

You're handling that Sony very nicely.

David.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake,BC, CANADA

Some shots at the Back Porch Band performance of the Natchitoches
Northwestern Folk Festival, in the air conditioned Coliseum.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4523

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/