[LRflex] Re: BRD: Today I learned to fly

  • From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:17:09 +0200

Thanks David

The lens is the fuji XC-heapo 50 sthg 230sthg too - I paid €200 for it (new)
and got a cash back coupon for a mighty €100 - was worth the try, was it not?

OTT, the shot is a severe crop (1/6th? of the original file) but highly
sharpened as you may figure.

Amities to all

Philippe

Le 23 mai 2015 à 21:17, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Nice one, Philippe. Great detail! Which lens, if I may ask?

David.

One of the three I spotted this afternoon after they left home for the first
time.
(Of course Mitz our cat was on the watch, but so was I ...)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Oiseaux/2015-Bluetit-M__sange-8499-6.jpg.html

Amities
Philippe

protection is active.