[LRflex] Re: BRD: On a lazy "Sunday"afternoon

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Phillippe, I enjoyed looking at all of your bird pictures. The ones that
stood out for me are the hawk pictures and the Mallard duck taking a bath. It
was as you said 'a splash of colors.' Well said!! I was surprised that you were
able to be so close to the bathing. Now if you had that 560mm lens.....
Sincerely, George in Korea