[LRflex] Re: BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 06:52:05 -0700

I trust as you read this your surgery will be behind you and you will know that all is well and you will be back shooting and sharing your wisdom soon.

Aram

-----Original Message----- From: tedgrant@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:28 PM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Crew,
Well just as you begin to feel your world is about to come to an end knowing
that in 24 hours the surgeons will be slicing you open and doing a hopefully
perfect repair job?  Allowing you to really return to your 64 years of
life's passion as a photojournalist.

This comes along right out of the pale blue sky of this day! :-)
http://www.heritagehouse.ca/book_details.php?isbn_upc=9781927527344

Now you have to admit that's a heart thumper of a looking book including
50,000 words of text, a 135 photographs.
and a foreword written by a former Prime Minister of Canada!  My reaction to
the hospital situation changed to....

"OH HELL BRING IT ON, GET IT OVER AND LET ME OUT OF THE BARN ONE MORE TIME!"
:-)

So there we are my friends and colleagues of many years, my life's world as
a photojournalist. :-)

Obviously I'll be off line for a bit during recuperation, see you all at the
saloon down the way. :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)