[LRflex] Re: BAckache

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 08:34:39 -0700

HI George!

Not so sure about that.  For me, it's the shadow on the ground that shows the
height the horse above the ground.  I think cropping that out would diminish
the shot.

I may, however, try to clone away the oof foreground "element", as I agree,
it's a huge distraction.  Sadly, the TeePee Creek Rodeo arena is full of such
things, as well as very busy backgrounds.  Not my fav. rodeo, for photography.

Must make a trip into town, in a few minutes, but will try both methods &
report.

Thanks for your suggestions.

--
David
"Otheries" are the new "Selfies".

> On Aug 1, 2014, at 11:22 PM, David Young wrote:
>
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Backache.html
>>
>> C&C welcomed, as always.
>>
> fine moment
>
> I think you could crop out most of the out of focus foreground element
> without losing too much of the "content."
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
>
> http://www.imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com/blog