[LRflex] Re: Away

  • From: "Andy's Mail" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "yxandy2001" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:52:34 -0600

😆😆😆

Sent from my iPad
Andy >-)--

On Dec 22, 2015, at 6:43 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Naw... I only have to spoil them... they were rotten to start with! ;-)

All the best to you & yours.

David.

Merry Christmas David. And don't forget your primary grandparent duty. Spoil
em rotten.

Sent from my iPad
Andy >-)--

On Dec 22, 2015, at 6:01 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rose and I are having Christmas with the kids & grand-kids. We'll be away,
from later this evening, until Jan 2nd, or so.

In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your account, please be
patient and email me about it early in the New Year.

Have a wonderful Holiday, all of you! And keep pressin' that shutter
button!

David.
--
David Young - Photographer