[LRflex] Are my Forum Posts Getting Through?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:07:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Group,
  just testing to see if my posts are getting through. I'm not seeing them
'auto-sent' to me as 'posted by me' and I'm seeing no responses to posts I've
made. I am not using digest modes of any sort and other peoples postes and re:
type posts by other members are coming through. my last 48 hours of messages
seem to be disappearing in the 'net somehow.

Richard

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.
~•~
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
~•~
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows or Gates?
~•~
It's okay to be stupid. Just don't be gung-ho about it.

ex/