[LRflex] Aram's request Re: More contoversy!

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:53:30 -0800

Aram Langhans wrote:

>David.  I , too, appreciate looking at these comparisons, even though a DMR
>is not in my immediate future.  I like to learn.  And, please, don't take
>the site down yet.  I would like to see them and my dial up at home is
>Sooooo   Sloooooow.  I can use the t1 at school next week to have a look.
>
>Aram

HI Aram!

Ok... I'll leave it up until next Wednesday.   The reason I'd planned on
taking it down earlier, was not due to any controversy, but because I'm
over my limit on web space for the account I have!  I'd rather get it
down before they tap me on the shoulder (as they've done before!)

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm