[LRflex] Aram attempts people pictures - teaparty

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica reflex freelists <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:22:42 -0800

Out of my territory, but I think these turned out pretty good.  When we visit
my father-in-law, we always go see one of his neighbors.  Martha grew up in
Germany during WWII and has many interesting stories to tell.  We sit around
the table with friends and have tea and home made cookies.  She is fond of rum
in her tea.  This trip was no exception.  A grand time was had by all.  Might
have one more before we leave Thursday.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/jan09/tp/

This set was all with Rebel XTi and Sigma zoom.  She is too animated to not use
my autofocus lens in the dim light.

Comments welcome.

Aram
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.