[LRflex] Re: Appel Gallery

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:13:58 -0700

On Aug 19, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Doug Herr wrote:

As of today, prints of several of my photos can be seen at Sacramento's Appel Gallery (www.appelgallery.com) at the corner of 10th and T streets.

The pictures in the gallery are shown here:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/gallery

The gallery is open tuesday through friday from 1PM to 6PM, and in the evening on the second saturday of the month.

I'll try to get over there to look Doug...

but I know I'll be blown away, as I already own a couple of your prints...

Steve

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com