[LRflex] Anyone using Elmarit R 28 for Digital?

  • From: Serge Simon <sesim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:42:42 +0200

Hi Xavier,
I am using my Leica R "bottle butts" (28:2,8 and 50 f:2) with the Sony Alpha 7R: particularly interesting the focus peaking of course, on-screen picture as it will be, etc .... Results are outstanding for me and this combination is now my standard one for landscapes.
I have posted pictures on the Joomeo sites and you should have received a mail.
For those interested, I can send the mail.
Regards
Serge
Waterloo, Belgium