[LRflex] Re: Anyone using Elmarit R 28 for Digital?

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 00:29:43 +0200

Hi Xavier,

I used to use the two I no longer have on my Canon 20D and 300D quite a lot.

I don’t actually remember the results being all that much better than a bunch of other lenses of the same focal length, (Rollei, Zeiss, Yashica, Pentax and Olympus), but it was better than Canon EF lenses.

If you look through my railway pics in the LUG Gallery, quite a few of them will have been taken with one (the very wide-angle ones are with a Leica 21/4 - more or less my standard lens, now replaced by a Yashica 21/3.5, which, in my view is just as good). http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Transport/Railways/NYMR/

Cheers
Douglas

On 19.10.2015 22:18, Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Good Day Flexers.

The elmarit R28 first and second (last version) are somehow regarded as a valuable "bottle butt" as we say in French Slang.

Any one using it? what camera on it? Sony full Frame, APS, MFT?

A couple of images if you have, they can be shared off list if you prefer.

Thanks for the feed back, cheers.

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Maisons Alfort - France