[LRFlex] Re: Another test

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:19:38 +0000

Aram,

Your ISP may block of freelists may block one or the other

After a while, if this does not naturally settle down (hey, I believe there are som competent staff around), we'll make a report, promise

Cheers.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Leica R" <leicar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Another test
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:50:50 -0700

I seem to be able to post but have not seen any messages from this group sent to my address.

Image my surprise when I went to the web based group and saw how active it has been. I even saw my last test. I tried to subscribe again so maybe I'll see this post.
When I get it working I'll be glad to introduce myself to the new group

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons. No new atoms were destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159
Naches, WA 98937