[LRFlex] Re: Another Heron.

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:39:51 +0000

David,

It seems that the heron is conversing with the tree root, at first glace. This root enhance the colors.

I think that Doug the birdman can let a sight of relief, he has good followers, on par with him!

400mm, handheld, pfew!

Are you sometimes using a "mono-pod"? Or a walking stick that can be transformed fo photographic purpose?

CHeers.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Another Heron.
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:35:47 -0700

All:

I recently headed for Hornby Island, again... in hopes of photographing some Bald Eagles. What I got, was another Heron.

Comments, constructive criticisms welcome.

Thanks for looking.

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm