[LRflex] Re: Angenieux lens repair

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:44:47 +0200

Hi Peter,
we already spoke of Angenieux lenses a while ago.
I've just tried to contact Christian. MARLIER 333 87 33 20 19 (from CH)
to put him your question; won't answer at this time of the day - or busy
on a camera, DK..
But you might try too.
He did wonders on my R3MOT and has some reputation here in Metz.

I cannot guarantee he can do something for you, but he might be worth
the call as I know you speak French. Or should try to get through to him
again?

In any case, I'd like to know of the results as I'd also like my 70 x 3
to be serviced.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours
Phileicangenieux.