[LRFlex] And the Winner is....

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:39:49 -0700

All:

OK - you'll all recall my offering a nice, little 90 degree/right angle finder for FREE! All you had to do was send me an email telling my why you deserved to have it.

So, after wading though all the entries, carefully reading and re-reading each one to ensure no mistake has been made, all three Judges (me, myself and I) have determined that

the winner is.......

Noel Charchuk of Calgary, Alberta, Canada!

Now, before you all rush to your keyboards to complain that the contest was rigged in favour of a fellow Canadian, I'd like to point out that although several of you wrote to say you had one already, or didn't need one, or just plain didn't want one... only one person actually bothered to send me an entry and therefore, it was hard for him to lose!

Besides, it was a great entry... Noel grovels **very** well!  :)

So, Noel, if you'll send me your snail-mail address, I'll pop your finder in an envelope and put it in Tuesday's post.

Congratulations!

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm