[LRflex] Re: Anatomy of a Wreck.

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 21:56:21 -0500

I've been looking, just spent the day picking up women at the airport. (Kathy
and her Mom!)

from my iPad

Sonny Carter

On Jun 12, 2015, at 9:48 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bill wrote (in part):

At any rate, they are superb photos, really superb.

Thanks,

And thank you, both for your kind words, and just for looking, Bill!

From the dearth of comments, I'm thinking you are the only one looking at my
stuff! ;-)

David.

PS: As for the adrenaline junkies... I'm beginning to think they're all a
bit "loose in the flue". But they're fun to watch and more fun to photograph!

d.

The shot is here:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Wreck.html

That series is here: