[LRflex] Re: An odd request...

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:48:55 -0700

OHH. Blast from the past. I had a 1.8 Travenar by A. Schacht on my first SLR, an Edixaflex. I loved that camera. Lens was pretty good, too, on par with my uncle's Takamar 50 on his Pentax Spotmatic.

I loaned that camera to a friend for his trip to Germany and he left in on the plane on his return, and I never saw it again. I started using Rolleiflex SL-35's and did so for 30 years before wearing them both out and moving to Leica.

Aram