[LRflex] Re: An ice-cold stroll around Bremen last Sunday

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:42:10 +0100

Philippe,

using a 12mm lens always has its problems - if you go back a page you
can see what Bremen looks like in April, then I had even more problems
with verticals trying to shoot the cathedral. Being a very old city,
even a 21 mm is much too long for showing the place.

Great place to visit, particularly the centre, the old city wall, moat
and park (where the mill is), the Schnoor quarter, Böttchergasse (art
nouveau) and you can take a nice trip on the river Weser too. Beer is
excellent (Beck's of course - and Haake-Beck, which is even better),
loads of good and reasonably priced restaurants too.

Cheers
Douglas