[LRflex] Re: An ice-cold stroll around Bremen last Sunday

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:55:51 -0500

Dear Doug, I really enjoyed your pictures. You did very well keeping those
lines from converging. I was surprised at the few people on some pictures as I
was there in June this year for the wedding of my niece. Then I read the
temperature. I love all the Hanseatic League locations with my favorite being
Bergen, Norway. My major reason for not moving there tomorrow is the lack of
mountains. Not a one in hundreds of kms. I guess I will stay in Korea, we have
more than enough!! I plan to start sharing some with the list soon. Sincerely,
George