[LRflex] An even dozen...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:58:28 -0700

Yesterday was Canada's 140th Birthday.  Like nearly every Canadian
town, we had a parade.  While we were a little short on marching
brass bands (would you believe 100% short?) we had lots of floats,
horses and fun!

The weather was sunny and warm (75 in the USA - 24 everywhere
else)  and Nakita, the young lady who takes care of our cat & dog
when we're away, led the parade.

There are 12 photos in this collection... all on one page.

So if you want to see what passes for fun, in rural Canada, check out:

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Parade_07.htm

Dial up users, please note ... each one is small (320x480 pixels) and
should download in under 10 seconds, even with a 28k modem... so the
whole thing should take less than 2 minutes to load. Please be patient.

Comments, good or bad, appreciated, as always....